Return to the BUILD
“In this section, you will attach the combined Center Console, which you built in [the previous pack], to your NISSAN GT-R (R35) model’s Interior Base.”
Magazine – Issue 07
- The GT-R Story: The New 08 NISSAN GT-R is Revealed
- Mechanics & Factory: The Final Bench Tests at Yokohama
- Racing Legend: The GT-R’s Debut at Silverstone
- How to Build: Model Instructions
- Spotlight On: Prince Sedan Deluxe Type AISH – 11
Retrieve the Center Console assembly from the previous pack. Slot it into the Interior Base as shown.
Slide the front edge in first to make this simpler:
From below, secure the Center Console into place with five (5) GP screws (saved from the previous packs):
Hard to get too excited about this super short issue, but we did get a nice big piece of the model this time. Once again, screws supplied with a pack are not used in that same pack (these CP ones), so save them for later.
Pack 24 – Interior: Rear Left Seat, Seat Belt/Buckle/Clip