Return to the BUILD
“In this section of the build, you will attach the Rear Exhaust Holder that came with [Pack 15] to the Rear Chassis of your model NISSAN GT-R (R35).”
Magazine – Issue 09
- The GT-R Story: Porsche Disputes Nürburgring Lap Record
- Mechanics & Factory: Gear Shift Timing: 0.2 seconds!
- Racing Legend: The 2009 FIA GT1 R35 GT-R Specifications
- How to Build: Model Instructions
- Spotlight On: 1961 Datsun Fairlady Type SPL213
The Rear Chassis
Retrieve the Rear Exhaust Holder left over from Pack 15:
Slot the two pegs of the Rear Exhaust Holder into these matching holes on the Rear Chassis:
While keeping the Rear Exhaust Holder in place, turn the assembly over and secure it with two (2) GP screws:
There was only one thing to do in this pack, but it is worth noting that the Rear Chassis is solid metal and quite heavy!
Pack 32 – Frame: Front Chassis