Return to the BUILD
“In this [pack], you will attach the Left and Right Hood Vents to the Hood of your NISSAN GT-R (R35) model.”
Magazine – Issue 21
- The GT-R Story: Special Specification Parts
- Mechanics & Factory: Final Inspection at the Tochigi Plant
- Racing Legend: 2011 Super GT Season
- How to Build: Model Instructions
- Spotlight On: Nissan PAO Canvas Top Type PK10 (1989)
Push the Left Hood Vent (marked ‘L’) onto the matching pegs of the left-side opening of the underside of the Hood, as shown.
These just push down onto the pins. If the pins do not line up correctly, you may be using the wrong Hood Vent:
Push the Right Hood Vent (marked ‘R’) onto the matching pegs of the left-side opening of the underside of the Hood, as shown:
This was a quick pack with only two plastic vents to pop into place. If you are worried about these popping back out, you can dab a little super glue onto each pin after the install.
Pack 80 – Body: Hood Inner Panel, Hood Catches, Magnet